Monday, February 15th - Thursday, February 18th
9:30am - 4:00pm
At the Tuscarora Nation House - Community Room
Lunch will be provided daily.
Open to students in grades 7-12 from Tuscarora
HOW TO APPLY? Beginning Monday, February 1st, 9:00am we will start accepting names of students to attend the camp. You can call our Office, #264.6011, or leave a Facebook message (after 9am only.) The we will provide a permission slip that will need to be completed and submitted to finalize your student's participation. Space is limited, so appyl early.
Indian Health Service (IHS)
Household Water & Wastewater Training
DATE: January 19, 2016
TIME: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
PLACE: Tuscarora Nation House - Community Room
This training is to ensure that all homeowners who have received wells or septic systems insalled by IHS understand the specific system received. The training is open to all Tuscarora residents, especially to those interested in residential wells and septic systems.
Well and Water System Design/Construction
- Site Layout and System Components
- Records Maintenance (well logs, pump records, water test, as-built)
- Operation and Maintenance (how to protect your well, O&M, troubleshooting, and who to call for help)
Septic System Design /Construction
- Site Layout and Types of Systems
- System Components
- Records Maintenance (As-built drawings, pump specs, warranties)
- Operation and Maintenance (how to protect your septic system, O&M, troubleshooting, and who to call for help)
For any questions about this training please call Rene at the TEP office, #264.6011, M-F 9:00am-4:30pm.